Lake Iowa Park openings as of June 24, 2020:
- All 122 sites at Lake Iowa Campground are open for use.
- Both shower houses with restrooms are open. Camp hosts clean them in the mornings and check them throughout the day to sanitize them on the weekends or busier times.
- All pit toilets in the park are open
- Kayaks and jon boats are available to rent. Please see the camp hosts or ranger on duty to rent a boat.
- All waterways and trails are open to the public. Please practice social distancing.
- The beach and roped swimming area is open to the public. Please practice social distancing.
- All playgrounds and the Nature Center Playscape are open. Please practice social distancing.
- Cabins, Shelters, the Roundhouse and Nature Center are open for reservations. Call 319-655-8465 for Nature Center, Roundhouse and shelter reservations and for cabin rentals go to https://www.mycountyparks.com/County/Iowa.aspx
- The Equestrian trail is open for use weather permitting. Check trail conditions and possible closures here on our home page.
Lake Iowa Park closures as of June 24, 2020:
- The Nature Center is closed to visitors unless you have a rental in the lower level. Guests must then stay in the lower level.